Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Serving Sir

I wanted to surprise him today, but it seemed he was expecting me. I arrived at his office wearing a black dress, garter belt and stockings, heels. He simply looked at me as if i were expected, even though I had not told him I was even in town. Somehow, Sir always knows. First, he told me he had a meeting, which might be a bit tense, so he would appreciate my services to help relax the situation. This was not a request. It never is from him. Oh, he's a gentleman in all manner of words, so if I objected, he'd graciously accept that. But, I do not object. He knows I would not. The three men come into his spacious office. Sir has me kneeling on the floor and tells the gentlemen that as a prelude to their meeting, he would like to offer them the greatest of hospitalities. I keep my eyes lowered and hear the men laugh. One man asks if Sir will participate and he says no. Before he consents to do business with any of them, he wants to see how firmly but gently they handle themselves. They may do as they please unless he stops them, but he will watching for certain behaviors.
I gasp at this, but do not move. Soon enough, the three men are on me. Two men strip immediately, but one stands before me and places a hand beneath my chin. He asks if I would like to unzip him. I nod and do so, then take him into my mouth. The other two stroke themselves as they wa
tch. I fondle the man's balls and feel them tighten. I am expecting him to cum in my mouth, but he does not. He pulls away, bends and kisses. He whispers, I will not cum until I have seen to your needs first.

The other two are not quite so considerate, but certain not rude either. One carefully positions me so that my head is on the ground, his hand on my neck. The other begins to play with my pussy, but I am already dripping from my earlier fellatio and knowing Sir is watching. He does not hesitate, but enters me deep and hard. He fucks for just a few moments before he cums. The two nude men change places and soon enough man number 2 enters. He is smaller than the first but just as quick. 
No, The first man is behind me again. I tense, expecting to be fucked again, but to my surprise, he simply touches me. gently, knowing I am a bit tender and swollen. He plays with my clit then he bends down and licks my anus, using his fingers only to tease my petals. I feel the wave build inside of me and explode, my body a mass of sensations, my mind seeing only Sir. Once I have calmed, the man raises my face and smiles at me. He kisses my forehead gently and zips himself back up. He helps me to my feet while the other two get dressed. They are happy, laughing. The man asks if I am need a warm cloth to clean with and I nod. He leaves for a moment, then kneels in front of me. He lifts my skirt and cleans my thighs, my flower with the warm cloth. Then, we both look at Sir.
Sir nods, tells the two laughing men that they are dismissed and invites the gentleman to have a seat. He also indicates that I may sit. I choose to drape myself elegantly on the floor by his chair. The men conclude their business and Sir smiles at me. I ask if I can please him, but he says he still has paperwork to finish up before he can attend to me. I sigh, but then have another idea. I strip before him, lifting off my dress, slowly taking off my stockings and garter. I know he enjoys a show. Then, I crawl beneath his desk. I hear him chuckle and unzip his trousers. This is my place, at least for today. Beneath him, to serve him, to please him. I know my place and am happy in it.


No comments: