Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sensuous Metal

Yes, it is cold, but tends to quickly absorb heat from any nearby source. In this case, her skin. I have planned for this day, this evening. My flower awaits Me, kneeling. She has no idea of the plan for this day, but will do as I say, trusting that I will never harm her nor will I break her hard limits, few though they be. First, I attach the metal clips to her nipples. I have her hold the chain in her mouth partially to keep the tension on the little buds and partially for the sheer beauty of seeing the silver metal pressed against her red lips. She knows to keep her eyes closed. I prefer this to a blindfold since she must use her own discipline to obey. I keep an eye on her while I attach one end of the long delicate chain to the ceiling hook. I have designed my entire third floor as a our private sanctuary. I delight in the expressions which flit across her face as she hears my movements but is unsure of what she hears.

I remove the chain from her mouth and kiss her. She leans into me and begins to put her arms around my neck but stops herself. I have trained her well. I stand and opens her mouth. I tell her to open her eyes and she does, gazing directly into mine. I guide my cock into her mouth and she sighs. Her eyes darken with passion. With each movement, the chain between her nipples swings. I know she feels the terrible pinch but will not complain. She sucks me deeper into her throat, her eye lids flutter as she struggles to keep her gaze locked on my face. I pull away from her, not wanting to cum yet. I help her to stand and then lead her by her chain.

Once I have her in position, I wrap the long chain about her waist. She shivers with cold, the attach the other end to the ceiling hook. Quickly, I release her breasts. She gasps as the blood rushes back into her nipples and hugs herself. I stand back a moment and smile as she comforts herself. Then, I kneel before her. She tastes divine. I will dine on her sweet honey for a long, long time. She is, after all, my captive.

No comments: