Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Gift

I see her. There beneath the tree. My gift from my best friend. Technically, she belongs to both of us, but her first Master is Joe, her husband. For the next week, though, she is mine. According to her tag, this is Joe's gift to me. One week alone with G. When I came home from work today she was beneath my tree all nicely tied up, nude beneath her silken cords, bells on her nipples, a jewel in her ass, a ribbon tied around her mouth as a gag, a tag on her collar. I smile at her as I read the tag. Then, I laugh a bit. Pleased with my gift. She can't speak, but her eyes follow my every movement and I can easily see the desire in them. The desire to please me, to be pleased herself.

I fix myself a stiff drink. Then, I turn on some music, very much aware that my Gift is watching my every move. For the moment, I just want to look at her, her beauty, and make plans. Her hands are tied in front of her with a simple knot. Her ankles also tied together with a length of about 3 feet between her feet. She can easily move or untie herself if she wants or needs to, but I know she will not move unless I give her permission. 

I build up the fire in the fireplace so that it is nice and toasty in my living room. Then, I tell her to come to me. She turns a bit and rises to her knees. She crawls to me and sits back on her ankles, looking up at me.

Undress me.

She completes her task as gracefully as her bonds allow. I remove her ribbon gag and offer her a sip of my cocktail. 

Welcome me home.

Sighing and giving me a quick smile, she kisses my cock, licks it, begins her worship. I gently pet her hair, running my fingers through it's red length. Her mouth is a haven of beauty and comfort. Hot. She sucks my rod deeply down her throat, cradles my sac with her bound hands. I tip my head back and just feel. Her warmth, her obedience, her thick hair. I look down and see her eyes looking up at me, lust making them bright as emeralds. My cock grows and my balls tighten. I explode, gifting her with my juice. Sweet as a kitten, she drinks the milk, lapping up each drop. I lower myself to the leather couch and she follows my movement, never letting her mouth leave my cock. She places her cheek on my lap, resting.

Yes. This is going to be a glorious week.

No comments: