Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Spice

I love the holidays. So many opportunities. Garland for her bonds. Ornaments for her nipples. Candles for dildos or waxing. She loves when I take her out on a cold winter night all bundled up in her warm woolen coat, boots, gloves, muffler - and no other clothing. I usually attach her nipple clips on such occasions and perhaps an anal plug. Then, we head to the grocery store or movie. Perhaps Sunday I'll dress her in such a way then take her to church.

Today, however, I came home from work and the house was filled with the warming scent of spiced cider. She'd been slowly brewing it all day. The delicate flavour of apple mixed with cinnamon, oranges and, my favourite, ginger. She dips a cup for me and tops it with butterscotch schnapps. I smile at her, my mind already at work.

"Fresh ginger?" I ask.
"Of course," she answers smugly.

"Any left over?"
"Of course, my Lord."

I laugh as she retrieves it from the fridge for me. She kisses me and heads into the bedroom, knowing to prepare for me. I hear her as she removes her clothes and opens drawers. I finish my cup of cider and begin to peel the ginger into a thick finger.

When I enter the bedroom, I am pleased. She never fails me and I never cease to wonder at her beauty, intelligence and trust. She is face down on the bed, a pillow beneath her hips. Her ankles are tied to the ends of the bed, spread eagle. She has tied silken scarves to her wrists and then looped the ends over the ornament in the centre of the headboard. For a moment, I simply marvel at her loveliness and my luck in having her. Then, I approach her.

I rub the finger of ginger against her anus and can already see the wetness begin to glisten. I insert it - fully and quickly. She gasps and begins to squirm as the burn seeps into her innards.

"I have a special surprise for you."

She whimpers a bit but I know she will accept my plan. I place one of the peeled pieces of skin, ginger side up, against her clit. She's panting now, the burn intense and new.

"That's a good girl. Now, I'm going to spank you and you are going to keep still so that your clit will sizzle as much as your bottom. Understand?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"What day is this?" I ask.

"The fourteenth, my Lord."

"Yes. So, for fourteen minutes we will continue in such a manner. Are you ready?"

She is squirming, biting her lip, her pussy dripping honey. The burning of the ginger intense on her tender, sensitive skin.

"Yes, my Lord and Master."

No comments: