Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

submissive learns from mistakes

I disobeyed. Intentionally. It makes no difference what my infraction, what matters is what I learned and how I learned it. My Lord is harsh, strict, fair and clear in his expectations. I always, always have the right - the duty - to say NO. He always respects that. He loves me.

Still, I knowingly and willingly disobeyed a directive. I deserve this. I need this. I want this. He will not show me mercy but he will give me compassion, understanding and love. He is my Lord and Master in these moments, minutes, hours. I will feel this punishment for days. No marks will show, but I will remember, nonetheless. My muscles will ache. My anus will hurt.

He gingers me. The burn makes me cry. I keep the plugs in until he comes. His pleasure before mine.

Twenty minutes goes by My jaw aches. But he fills my mouth, feeds me.

He rests, then hooks me. Now, his teeth on my breasts. He nips, bites.  No real marks, just redness. Tenderness. Pain. Tears flood my eyes. Again. I am grateful.

Today, it is not about my fulfillment, but my discipline.

Time goes by. He gains strength again and fucks me. Hard. The hook hurts, my nipples burn. He fucks. I learn - again - why I need him.

Bless Him.




No comments: