Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Serving her - his perspective

Today's society would most likely look down on me for being a slave to my Mistress, but that really doesn't bother me a bit. This is who I am and I'm proud of it. Last week, though, I displeased her, broke a simple rule by pleasuring myself in the shower. Now, I'm in chastity. I love this and hate it at the same time. I love her control over me. She wears the key on a bracelet so that I see it every time she moves her arm, a constant reminder that she has the ultimate control over me. Also, because I am in chastity doesn't mean that she is. I still attend to her, kissing her feet, her legs, giving her pleasure orally. I kiss and suckle her clit, finger fuck her until she cums. This always brings me both joy and pain. I have pleased her but I so want release myself. Normally, she allows me release at least once a day so a week in forced chastity has truly humbled me. I beg her nightly to give me this release. She touches me, kisses me, she cradles my balls, even kisses them. I'm crying by this point. Then, she stops. She smiles at me, tells me to come to bed. I hold her naked body against mine, offering her my warmth and comfort. She tells me to sleep. Perhaps tomorrow she will release me. Perhaps.

She is a strict Mistress and I love her with all my heart an soul.

No comments: