Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Leased and tied.

G has been lovely. It is hard to think that after tomorrow she will go back to her husband. Still, that's as it should be.
I love how well she responds to being tied, restrained. She simpered and glowed and kissed me when I told her that she would remained leashed to my bed. Today, though, I have another plan. I want her with me but I also want to give her the security of being leashed. 

Her husband has trained her ass well. She loves her ass plugged, used, fucked, so I decided to combine her two desires.

When I showed her the plug and leash she licked her lips. My cock immediately sprang to attention. I warned her that because of the o-ring she wouldn't be able to sit. She'd have to kneel, stand or lie. Eagerly she nodded her head. I told her to hop up on the bed. I lubbed her up and noticed how beautifully her honey began to flow. I inserted the plug slowly. She gasped then spun around and asked if she could thank me.

She unzipped my trouser and sprung my cock. She licked the tip and I buried my hands in her hair. She continued to worship me, licking, kissing, sucking. I was about to explode. I pulled her head away from me and felt a moment's guilt at the pouty look on her face. Still, I had other plans. I pushed back onto the bed and  quickly stepped out of my clothes. I knelt between her legs, rested her ankles on my shoulders and positioned the tip just inside of her dripping pussy.

What are you? 
I am your slut.

Do you like this?
Oh my god, yes.

That's all I needed to hear. I plunged in. Deep. Hard. Fast. She clenched around me and began to tremble. I was so glad I'd given her permission to cum at will. She exploded around my shaft, drenching me with her honeyed cream. I pinched her nipples and she convulsed again, this time, I joined her, shooting my load deep inside her tunnel.

After we had both rested, I gave her a gift. I told her we were going to have a guest for dinner and I wanted her dressed appropriately. She looked confused but I just smiled, knowing she'd love the guest. When she opened the box, she squealed with delight.

I helped lace her into the corset and had her step into the soft white skirt. I then wound the metal leash around her thighs, reminding her of it's presence but sufficiently hiding it from view.She looked beautiful. As she always did. 

Tonight, she would serve both me and her Lord. We would ensure that her time with me ended on a very merry note.

No comments: