Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Break - 7th day

Today marks the 7th day of our Spring Break. Today, I may speak freely. Looking back to Day 1 and then thinking of how I felt this morning when I woke up, I am amazed (as always) by my transformation. When we first arrived I was tense, angry, hesitant, overwhelmed with the stress and worry of various tasks. Now, I feel lighter - not only because I'm sure I've lost a bit of weight but emotionally and spiritually lighter. Yes, I have lost weight due to the fact that I am now getting daily exercise simply by gathering water, herbs, daily walks through the woods, gathering wood for the fire. We are also eating very healthy - natural food, fresh fish, gathered berries and herbs. My digestive system rebelled at this new diet for several days, but now, I feel wonderful.
I told J how I felt and he is pleased. This new attitude happened must faster than last year. My focus is now on simple pleasures - both giving and receiving. As proof of this, let me detail yesterday's events.

We awoke with the sun - no need for clocks here. Since the weather is lovely I relieved myself outside as did J. I poked the fire to life and began boiling water for tea and oatmeal. Once this was prepared, I set the table and served J. While he ate I sat at his feet and began our morning ritual of cock worship. Gently, I cupped his balls and kissed them. Then I ran my tongue up his cock, circling the tip. I heard his spoon clicking against the bowl of oatmeal as I took his manhood into my mouth. He moaned slightly and this sound warmed my body with pleasure. I continued to ease my mouth up and down his length until he finished his meal. Then, he shifted to the side. This is my cue to that he is ready for me to suck in earnest. He placed his hand on my head and guides me. I swallow him as deeply as I can, making sure to fondle his balls. He pushes my head down, my lips meet the base of his cock, and he feeds me his milk. This is the first nourishment I receive each morning. Only after I have ingested this will I eat my oatmeal and drink my tea.

I put the cabin to rights while J goes fishing. Again, this ritual is observed daily. If the cabin is not put in order by the time he returns - which is tricky since the length of time he is gone varies - I am disciplined. This happened the first four days but now I am much more efficient. He came in with two fish, cleaned and ready to be placed in the cool spring water bucket to keep them fresh until dinner time. J inspects the cabin and smiles approvingly. He pulls out the chair and I take my place over his lap. This is my morning spanking - not a discipline, but a ritual. It took me three days before I learned to look forward to this, but now I get wet while cleaning up the cabin, knowing his hand will soon be warming my backside. I brace my hands on the floor and he begins. At first he gently warms up my skin with a series of twenty or more swats to each cheek. I do not count out loud, but in my head. During this stage if he says "Number" I must answer correctly or this daily spanking will become disciplinary.  Then, the real spanking begins. I must break free of myself and this is how J does that. He spanks me until I cry - not cry out - but weep. Then, he rubs my bottom, carries me the bed and makes love to me - gently, carefully. Yesterday, I came as soon as he entered me. I lost count of the number of times he made me cum. Finally, he again finds his pleasure and came inside of me. Once we recovered, he helped me to my feet, held me tight and then we went to the stream for a bath.  The water is still shockingly cold to my system, but I no longer resist the coldness which eases my bottom. Yesterday, you suggested that I complete my yoga and meditation here, by the stream, while you kept watch over me. I did this and found my center. All anxiety and fear left and I was at peace.
Last night, after dinner, you made love to me again - this time using my anus as ritual requires. You took me from behind, squeezing my nipples until I screamed your name and you filled my bottom with your essence. You decided that you were going to add another element to this nightly ritual. I am to be plugged with a medium sized wooden plug. This I must keep in all night and only after my morning spanking will you release it. Your cum is the lubrication for its entry. I cringed a bit but did not object. I'm past that now. I accept your word and obey without question and am pleased to do so. This morning, the plug was a constant reminder of who I am and what I want. Yes, it is uncomfortable but not painful and I find, amazingly, that I am grateful for it.

No comments: