Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

We have gotten into a rut so Mister has decided on an experiment and I have agreed. For the next week, we will transport ourselves to a former time. He will be a gentlemen and I his Lady. We will erase the past 150 years or so and go back to a time when women ran the household and men provided and protected. Just to add to the illusion, we will even dress the part, use candles or flamed lamps, no internet or other electrical devices. We will, naturally, splurge and have modern plumbing - on this I insisted. We will stay at a lovely cottage in an isolated wooded area. The home will be heated with a fireplace and braziers.

I will wear traditional clothing - split bloomers, corset, long dresses. I will be spanked nightly, ritualistically. I will not count the swats - that would imply I am to have knowledge of what has come. Rather, he will decide what is reasonable. I will give him head or spread my legs for him whenever he wishes to execute his husbandly rights. He has an arsenal of tools and toys he may use on me at his discretion. Just the act of preparing for this week has left me soft, tender, wet and happy. He smiles at me more, gently speaks to me, compliments me. For my part, I see his strength, am aware of the nuances of his voice, his eyes. Yes, I think this week could be the beginning of a very, very positive change in our relationship.

No comments: