Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

His Night

I sucked in my breath, feeling a lot like Scarlet O'Hara.  The boning pressed against my skin, tight and restrictive, but I feel beautiful. Tonight, I will be elegant and graceful and I will have no doubt in my mind that I belong to him. He tells me to stand still. Once more he tightens the laces. I feel him tie them in place, securing my posture. He lifts the dress I spent hours selecting and places it over my head. He zips me into it and I spin, a bit lightheaded - whether from the shallow breathes, the tight lacing encasing my ribs, the stripped bottom, the metal plug in my anus or the excitement of being present on His arm at tonight's dinner - I'm not sure.

Five hours ago I began the process of preparing for tonight. He left a list of instructions, which I followed. I gave myself an enema - which I hate doing, but it is far better to self administer rather than submit to the humiliation of him administer it. I plugged myself then showered, shaved, and oiled my body. By this time, I was cramping and, glancing at the clock, was relieved to see that I could now eliminate. He insisted that I be totally cleaned - inside and out.

I stood in front of the bed, my wrists and ankles bound to the posts. He inspected me, tweezing out any hair I had missed. Luckily, he found few. For each one he found, I would be punished with five strikes of his hand, the flogger, the cane, his belt. His choice, naturally. Four hairs he found. Five strikes with each implement. He ran his fingers down my slit, laughed when he felt the wetness. He dipped into my pussy, one finger, two, three, four. I moaned as he used his finger to fuck me slowly. I came within moments.

He released my wrists and pushed me onto the bed, my ankles still bound. Using his wet fingers, he probed my anus. One finger, two. I winced and he scissored his fingers, opening me. I relaxed against him, wanting more. He added a third and pushed into me, his other hand pinching my nipples just hard enough to send electricity to my clit. I came again. In the midst of this, he let go of my breast and grabbed the plug. A rather large, egg shaped stainless steel device set with a lovely stone at the base. He pushed it inside of me - hard and fast. I gasped at the pain, but before I could pull away, his cock was in me. I expected fast and hard, but he gave me softness, gentleness, seeing to my pleasure before his own. This mixture of harsh discipline and gentle loving confused my senses and I felt myself floating in a beautiful mist. I came again and so did he.

Now, my arm is looped through his, his corset hugging my body, his cum dripping down my thighs, his plug stretching my ass, his marks burning my cheeks and upper thighs. He walks me out into the night, the cool breeze ruffling my hair. Tonight, I am his in every sense of the word and I couldn't be prouder.


No comments: