Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

How to handle a disobedient Sub

I saw that look in her eye when she stood for inspection. She was in a mood, which was a challenge to my authority over her. She knows good and well that I would never do anything to harm her or cross any of our hard limits, but she also knows good and well that when I tell her to prepare for something we have previously agreed to, she'd best get on with in. We had planned tonight for a while and when she stood nude for my inspection, her eyes glared daggers at me. 
Problem?
Yes. I've changed my mind. I don't want do this.
"And you think telling me now will change that. Now, when my guests are due to arrive at any moment? 
She says nothing, but glares at me. 
Not often, but once in a while, she challenges me in such a way. I realize this is a test to see if I will actually force her to go through with our plans for the evening or if I will cave to her demands. Let me assure you. I do NOT cave.
Kneel
She hesitantly does so and I affix the blindfold. She begins to speak and I put my hand over her mouth.
The only reason for you to open your mouth tonight is to accept a cock in it.
Whatever
I slapped her. Her eyes widen in shock, then she lowers them and slowly nods.
I smile at this. Next, remind her that she has agreed to all of this and I will certainly hold her accountable. She remains kneeling when the doorbell rings and I usher in my guests - two gentlemen I know but she does not. She will service them in anyway that I require. She will not see them nor will she speak  unless to say her safe word. We sit in the parlour, drinking cocktails, laughing, chatting. Them men keep their eyes focused on my submissive who, smartly, keeps her head bowed and her hands crossed demurely. I notice the cocks of my friends are now quiet anxious and what kind of a host would I be If I did not accommodate them. Besides, I love to see her service other men. 
Bill, which hole do you claim?
Her mouth

Very good. Stephen?
Her pussy

Excellent choice. That leaves her ass for me. Would you gentlemen prefer all together or one at a time.

My friends glance at each other and Bill answers.
Let's prolong this, so, one at a time.

I see her shudder a bit at that and I place my hand on her shoulder. Sadly, she showed a bit of resistance earlier so I will ask you gentlemen to avoid gentleness. Feel free to use her as you desire. Bill, why don't you go first.

He steps up to her, grasps her hair and forces her hair back.
Unzip my pants, Bitch.

She tenses at the rude name, but does as she is told. His cock springs free and he pushes its entire length into her mouth. She begins to gag and press her hands against his thighs. I tsk, tsk and hold her hands behind her. Bill fucks her mouth mercilessly and within a few minutes moans, his cum leaking down her chin. I lean down and whisper to her: Yet another mistake, my dear. You know you are to swallow.

Stephen steps up. He pulls her up by her arms and leads her to the chair. He has her kneel on the seat and bend over the back. His cock is already out and he enters her wet pussy. I can see her juices glistening on her thighs. As he fucks away, he slaps her ass cheek. Not both, just the right one. The skin turns first pink, then red. She whimpers but does not speak. Finally, pulls out and shoots his load across her hot, scarlet ass cheek. 

Now, it's my turn. I have plans. Asking Stephen and Bill to assist me, we bind her to a long board. She is tied to it by her wrists, her chest, her legs, her ankles. Before I tie her lower extremities, I lift her hips up onto a rolled pillow. Then, I kneel, my throbbing cock over her asshole. Using her own juices, I use two fingers to lubricate her tight hole and then slowly enter her. She tenses and cries out, but says nothing. Perhaps she's learned her lesson. Slowly, I pull out. Then in. Then out. She strains against her bounds, trying to match my strokes, but she cannot move. I fuck her slowly, gently even. Then the moment comes. She tenses and begins to tremble. I know she's on the edge. And this is where her true punishment comes in. I pull out. She cries and tries to turn her head toward me. I stand before her and say:

No, I'm not going to beat you for your disobedience. I'm going to keep you on edge. All night. I'm going to have one more drink with the boys here, then they will leave. After that, I'll fuck your ass some more. You, though, will be denied orgasm. If you're good, perhaps I'll give you relief tomorrow. Until then, you may as well resign yourself to a very long, frustrating night.

She dropped her head to the board and sighed. I lifted her chin and saw one tear trail down her cheek. I kissed her forehead and smiled. She smiled back. Yes, I was right. Her defiance had been a test for me and I had, most assuredly, passed.







No comments: