Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hair Brush Disciplined.


I pleased him. So much so, that he has allowed me to wear a new dress. This may not seem like much, but last week I seriously displeased him and for punishment, my clothing has been taken away. I must now earn back every stitch of clothing from shoes to bra to socks. He has also promised to keep my ass or thighs or breasts reddened at all times, just never all three at once (thank the goddess!). What did I do to incur his wrath? I refused to where what he requested of me to an important meeting with a client. He wanted me to wear a lovely dress over a matching bra and panty set, garter belt and stockings. I instead wore black pants and a turtle neck. I don't even know or remember why I chose to disobey his simple and reasonable request, but I did. This morning, though, I came to him after his morning shower before he ordered me to do so. I handed him my hairbrush and bent over, placing my hands on the edge of the bathtub, and waited. Five swats - hard - on both cheeks. I whimpered, but did not move as I have done for the last week. When he gently patted my hot bottom I knew he had finished and so I spun around, sat on the floor at his feet and began to caress his balls with my lips. I didn't use my hands at all, only my mouth, as he likes me to do when I'm being punished. (I LOVE the feel of him, so he denies this to me.) I moved to his cock and swallowed it, keeping my eyes upward toward his. I continued to worship his cock until he pulled out and sprayed his pleasure over my breasts. Only then did I rise, to prepare his breakfast. Afterwards, he gave me a dress and took me for a walk - the first time I've been outside of my home in a week. 

When we get back to the house, I will, naturally, disrobe again while he inspects my bottom to see if it is still red. If it is not, I will raise my hands, grasp the top of our four poster bed and offer him my breasts, still crusted from his seed. If he accepts my offer, he will clamp my nipples and slap my breasts until they are bright red. This is the most humiliating and painful punishment for me to endure, but I am determined to show him that I have learned to obey, that I will not again disappoint him, that I willingly give all to him.

I hate that I disobeyed him, but, truly, I love his discipline.

No comments: