Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Submissive Power

Yay (not so much). Christmas with the relatives. His relatives. They look down on me since I don't have a college degree, am an artist and treat my Man with obvious respect. Luckily, Man knows this and is preparing me for the day. First, I show and shave - everything. Once finished, he holds a towel for me, rubs me dry and inspects my body. Any stray hairs he will tweeze out. I'm expecting this and very careful about my grooming. Today, however, he has a more intense routine in mind. He tells me the lie on the floor and hold my knees against my chest. I beg him not to do this, but he just raises his eyebrows. If I say my safeword it will end, but I don't. I do as he says, my face a bright red. He lubs my anus and inserts the tubing. A moment later I feel warm water enter me. Slowly. Finally, when I feel like I'm going to explode, he replaces the tubing with a large plug. I whimper, knowing craps will begin soon but that only he can release me. One of my hard Rules is that he will insert and remove any anal devices.
Now, he inspects my body and tweezes out ten or so odd hairs - naturally all in very delicate places. He rubs a lovely, soothing lotion over my body which smells like sugar cookies. At this point, I'm so wet and hot for him I'm almost in tears, despite the cramping of my bowels. He takes pity on me and allows me to worship his cock. Oh my god it's glorious. Hard, sweet with pre-cum, His scent pure power and musk. I devour him, taking his length down my throat, caressing his balls. I'm almost disappointed when he grabs my hair and pushes my head down, blessing me with his cum.
 I lie on the ground at his feet for a moment, catching my breath. Gently, he helps me up, pushes me against the sink so I am bent and removes the plug. I fling myself onto the stool, humiliation washing over me as he stand there and watches as I eliminate. Once the first is over, he kisses me and tells me to stay put while he shaves and dresses. I nod, hiding my face in my hands as my body clears itself of unwanted materials. When he finishes, he tells me to clean myself up and meet him in the bedroom.

There, on the dresser, are the implements that will serve to remind me that He is my Man, and that his family has no right to look down on me. I will stand proudly next to my, my body clean for him, my anus filled by his hand, reminding me with ever movement that I please Him. Every time I see his belt, I will remember that my bottom, possibly even my thighs, bear His mark. When I sit, I will feel his Power and His touch. I will not be alone. This knowledge helps me to know I am loved, wanted, beautiful and powerful. This is why I have chosen my Man as my Dominate


No comments: