Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Public Display

I am a modest person. I despise dressing in any way at all that is provocative. I'm the one at the party who goes to the farthest corner and sips my drink so that I don't have to speak with people I don't know. I'm quiet and unassuming. My Lord, however, wishes to push my limits (which he SHOULD!) and has taken it upon himself to choose my clothing for me. He likes, very much, to "show off" my body. I hate this, but I love that he is making do it. He has decided that he will now punish me not by spankings - which I love - but by public displays of my body. If I perform well, he will then later reward me with a spanking. To further show my submission to him, he will plug by bottom and tie a cotton rope around my waist and slit which can be used for a leash if He desires, or He may choose to tighten it and keep me in bondage. 
This morning, I put on a bra, which is against his rules. I knew this, but I was not expecting him to come to pick me up today. Still, I disobeyed.  Luckily, I put on a dress - a simple dark blue, tight, t-shirt style. He tied the rope around me and uses it as a leash, hiking up the front of the dress slightly. My cheeks are bright red from humiliation, but he smiles at me and I nod, indicating that I am fine. Now, we are in the town square. I must remove the bra and hand it to him. He stands me in front of a parking meter and tells me to place my hands behind my head. Then, he raises my dress so that my panties, leash and  are breasts are visible to the entire community. 

Luckily (bless the man!) he had me stand still for only a moment. I was able to do as he bid and then he led me by leash, my skirt hiked up to reveal my panties (thank God he let me wear those!) all the way back to the car. He brushed my tears of shame from my face and kissed me, telling me how proud he was of me. I smiled and a warmth of pleasure filled me. I had pleased him. Then, he asked if I were ready for my reward. Giggling a bit, I said I was. And oh, what a lovely reward it was!


No comments: