Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

To Train a Slave

He is mine. He has dedicated himself to me. I wasn't sure at first if I could accept this, but now, I'm glad I did. He is so much happier now and that, in the end, is truly what matters to me. Plus, I have to admit, my live is easier, better, less stressful since he has entered it. The poor man was directionless before. Now, he is focused, not just in his service to me, but in his life. He tells me he feels grounded, secure. The first thing I did to help him with this was to establish a set of rules. We discussed them, made adjustments, and once we agreed, we posted them in my bedroom. He also committed them to memory - his little gift to me.

1.  The Lady's wardrobe will be kept neat, the clothes ironed and shoes cleaned at all times.
2.  The slave will prepare the Lady's bath and serve her a chilled glass of white wine.
3.  The slave will attempt to follow specific orders from the Lady at all times.
4.  If the slave cannot or will not follow an order, he will respectfully explain why.
5.  The slave will worship the Lady's feet each evening after she arrives home from work.
6.  The slave will never touch himself or have an orgasm without the Lady's permission.
7.  In public, the slave will behave in a gentlemanly but not subservient manner at all times.
8.  The slave will willingly accept any forms of discipline or punishment from the following list:  enforced chastity, enforced nudity, sleeping on the floor, acting as furniture, performance of menial household tasks, enforced silence.
9.  Other forms of discipline or punishment will be discussed and agreed to mutually.
10.  The slave will always see to his Lady's sexual pleasure before his own.

Following this list of rules, I also set up a variety of new skills I wanted him to learn.

1.  massage
2.  manicure and pedicure
3.  waxing
4.  sewing (for mending purposes only)

So far, my dear boy has learned basic massage techniques and has become quite adept at giving a manicure and pedicure. I am very pleased with his progress, but more so, he feels more self satisfaction and confidence.

Now, during the Mardi Gras season, I have arranged for a little pleasure for him. Each day he is to masturbate and attain orgasm at least once and up to five times. This is, after all, the season for pleasure.

However, once lent, the season of repentance begins, he will be in chastity until Easter. He knows this is coming and has accepted the challenge. Yes, it seems harsh, but think how wonderful his Easter celebration will be!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see my life reflected into what you said <3