Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brattiness receives no mercy

I HATE de-Christmasing the house! With a passion I hate it. I whine, complain and procrastinate. This year, Mark decided he'd had enough of my brattiness. Little did I know, but while we were working, he kept track of how many times I bitched. Now, it's time to pay up. Apparently, my mouth got feisty fifteen times. Yeah, that's a lot. No wonder he got tired of hearing my complain.
So fifteen is the magic number. Fifteen twigs he tied together while I watched, kneeling, naked and trembling. Fifteen times he switched my bare bottom, each blow stinging more that the previous. By number eight I was sobbing, begging for forgiveness, promising never to whine again. He said nothing, simply continued mercilessly. Then, he fucked me, not in my hot, wet pussy, but in my ass. He plunged in deeply, filling me completely. He came deep within my bowels. I cried out again, this time not with pain, but pleasure, squeezing the last drops from him. I love when he uses me, reminds me that I am his, blesses me with his essence. 

Have I learned my lesson - of course. Will I repeat my behaviour? Well now - that is always a possibility. 

No comments: