Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rope Panties

We're going to a party tonight. All the guests will be of like mind - tops and bottoms, masters and slaves, doms an subs. The party is to begin in a public location with public play. Because alcohol is sold, the law prohibits total nudity, so my genitals and nipples must be covered. Still, Matthew has ordered that I wear no underwear for one full week. I'm not sure what to do, so I place black electrical tape over my nipples and pull on my dress, a short, sweet little red number and slip into matching heels. I'm concerned, but I also trust Matthew to make the final decision. I'm just finishing putting on my lipstick when the doorbell rings.

"Good," he says then kisses me. "You're almost ready. Lift your dress."
I do so.

"Now that's my good girl, following my orders," he tells me and I blush a bit, pleased by his words.

"Keep holding the dress up."

I see him take out a length of soft silken rope. He kneels in front of me and gets to work. I close my eyes and sigh. I love when he binds me. It's like a hug, but better almost because when he ties me into a corset, loops rope around my wrists, binds me in any way, I am constantly reminded of his hands, his arms, his body. I feel him even when he is not touching me. I feel a warmth deep inside of me and know the tremor of my body. He slides the rope between my petals and positions a knot on my clit. I bite my lip and moan. He finishes, stands and grabs my hair, pulling my head back.

"Now you may cum," he says as his lips take mine.

I do. His mouth swallows my screams and my juices coat the rope. He holds me so I don't fall an
d I sway against him. I can feel the rumble in his chest and I know he's laughing at me. He loves how easily I cum.

When my tremors stop, he releases me slowly, making sure I'm steady.

"Now, I believe we have covered all that needs to be. Straighten your dress we'll go. You're in for a wonderful night, my dear."

No comments: