Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Accepting the Spanking.

I know the rules and I broke several of them. Willingly and knowingly. Which rules I broke do not matter. Now, it's time to face the piper. I know my job. I signed up for it. I signed a contract that would never hold up in court, yet it is still binding, at least in my mind and His. I am His. I am His personal librarian and code d'Odalisque. Yes, that's an old world term, which translates, more or less, into "pleasure slave." As His librarian, I have rules which must be followed and when they are not, I am punished which often involves pain, humiliate and then forgiveness. As His code d'Odalisque, my only "job" is to give Him pleasure, whatever His pleasure may be. This rarely involves actually pain or humiliation. If these are involved they always lead to pleasure. Tonight, though, I am to be punished. I understand and accept this. He would never punish me unless I did.

I am to be tied to His desk in the library. He will whip me first with his hand, then his belt. He will set the timer for ten minutes and whip me until the timer goes off. Then,  He will fuck me leaving me tied to the desk, his cum dripping out of me. He has told me all of this. This will be the pain. Then, will be the humiliation. He will invite a few of his friends over for drinks. They will talk, drink, and I will remain in place, spread open red assed, tears streaking my face, his cum drying on my thighs and pussy lips. He will offer them the use of any of my holes. They will be allowed to spank me as well. I am not to speak.  He will answer all questions, make all decisions. He has discussed this with me and I have agreed. I have a choice and I choose Him.

No comments: