Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Weekly Spanking

If it didn't hurt, it wouldn't make a statement.
If it didn't hurt, you wouldn't respect it.
If it didn't hurt, you wouldn't need it.
If it didn't hurt, you wouldn't come to me.
If it didn't hurt, you'd soon forget your place and mine.
If it didn't hurt, you (or I) wouldn't cry.

But now, see the beauty in the red,
the beauty in the gift,
the beauty in the acceptance.

Every time you smell the leather,
Every time you hear it snap,
Every time you see the dull sheen of the belt,
You remember.

My protection
My strength,
My love,
My belief in your beauty
My gratitude of your gift of submission.

Tell me Stop and I will do so
Tell me Yes and I will do so.

The choice is yours, always,
I bow to your needs,
but remember

If it didn't hurt, what would be the point?



No comments: