Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Train Training with Guests

We are on another trip. This time, however, we are also entertaining, which means I must act as hostess to His guests. The man is a long time friend named Bill Fillmore and is companion is Sarah Willy. I will refer to them as Mr. Fillmore and Miss Willy at all time. In addition to our own private train car, my Lord also has several pubic cars on this train. The parlour, dining, and four guest suites divided between two additional cars - a total of five cars on our small train. Milord has employed two maids, one cook, two footmen who serve as valet and waiters.

I offer our guests glasses of wine and wiggle a bit when I sit on the sturdy wooden chair which is to be my perch whenever I am not standing. Milord gives me a warning glance and I blush. This situation is my fault entirely. Before dressing, I voiced concern that the butt plug He had chosen for me to wear might slip during the evening, causing me embarrassment. He paused and agreed. Then, he called for Brad, the valet who usually assists us dress, to come and afix my corset, being sure to tie the laces quite tightly. I opened my mouth to object, but quickly closed it. Brad's presence always humiliated me, especially when my bottom was a bright red from my recent spanking. Nonetheless, milord loved to watch my face blush as Brad dressed me. Once tightly laced, milord motioned for Brad to stand back. I was then told to bend and worship His cock. I could not decide if my face or ass were redder in that moment, but I did not hesitate to do as I was told. Hesitation would only earn me another paddling. As I administered to Milord, I felt a cold steel ball enter my anus. along my tailbone, I also felt cold steel.

A hook. Milord had inserted an anal hook into my bottom. He pulled my hair back firmly and I whimpered. Then, I felt something being tied to my laces. A few moments later, Milord filled my mouth with his seed and I swallowed. He helped me stand and showed me, in the mirror, that the anal hook was own firmly attached to my corset laces - no chance of slippage. I was distinctly uncomfortable between the tightness of the corset, the size of the metal ball in my anus, my freshly spanked bottom and now, the immovable hook attached to my corset.

Milord lifted my chin, looked into my eyes and said, "We will have no squirming, whining or other indication of distress tonight shall we?"
"No, Sir."
"Are you not grateful that I took your concerns to heart, my dear?"
"Yes, I am, Sir. Thank you."

He kissed me gently, patted my bottom and allowed Brad to place the dress over my head and zip it up.


I sipped my own wine and felt a light heat creep up my face. Every move I made, every breath I took caused the hook to react. Milord must have seen this and lifted his glass slightly in my direction, a smirk on his face. Yes, he knew exactly what I was feeling. I smiled back at him, grateful indeed for his attention then turned back to listen as Miss Willy complimented me on my shoes. I hoped that the couple would retire soon, so that I could again focus entirely upon Milord.

No comments: