Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Candlelight Train

Due to some odd electrical issue, or perhaps because of a whim of His desires, The train is without electricity tonight. He instructed me to light a candelabra and any other candles to illuminate our quarters. Naturally, I do as He wishes. We eat our dinner, served to us by Maddie, a personal attendant of sorts to My Lord. I am, naturally, completely nude and Maddie's presence causes me to keep my eyes lowered. Despite the hours I spend naked, I am still uncomfortable with my own body in front other anyone other than My Lord. Once we finish dining, My Lord motions to me and I kneel before him, unzipping his trousers and begin to worship his cock. I love doing this and despite hearing Maddie bustling about, clearing the table, I am focused only on My Lord. He wraps his hand in my hair and I look up at him. He has his eyes closed. Both his stomach and his cock happy and content. I feel his hips lift and I swallow his length, working my throat to keep from gagging. He pushed my head down hard, my lips meet his base and I feel the hot cream hit the back of my throat as he grants me his Pleasure.

Once I have cleaned him, I sit back on my heels, head bowed and wait for his next instructions. He offers me a hand and helps me to stand. He indicates that I am to lie on the now cleaned table. Once I am positioned, he secures my hands and ankles with soft ropes, looping them beneath the oaken boards. I can wiggle a bit, but am basically immobilized. Maddie comes then and places four pillar candles on my torso. She lights each one. Every breath I take causes them to move up and and down so I must control my breathing. My Lord kisses me and tells me to be a good girl while he enjoys his scotch.

Five, ten, fifteen minutes pass. I have no idea how long, but I watch the rise and fall of the candles and their flickering flames. The wax has melted to the point where it slowly dribbles down the sides of the candles and pools on my skin. I  hear my Lord tell Maddie to proceed. She lifts one candle and slowly, slowly drips the hot wax onto my skin. The heat scorches, but I control my instinct to twist away, conscious of the remaining three candles. Then, she positions the candle in her hand over by breast and the hot wax runs onto my nipple and down the side of my breast. I bite my lip and turn my head to the side, but remain still. She applies this treatment to the other nipple. Soon, my body is glazed with cooling wax.

She replaces the candle onto my torso. My Lord stands over me, inspecting the designs. He nods to her and she leaves. I hear the door softly click closed.

"Now, my dear, I am going to love your wet pussy with my mouth. You will remain still, for to wiggle about will cause the candles to tumble. You will learn control."

And so I did.

No comments: