Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Date Night

He wanted me to go out in public in wearing a leash. I refused. Now, I have a choice, I can stay in the house or go out on a lovely date with him but I must prove my willingness to obey by wearing a body necklace.

I look over the necklace and decide that it can be easily hidden beneath my clothing, so I agree to wear it. I should have known that Milord would have more in mind for me. First, I am properly punished for my earlier refusal. He pulls me over his lap, pushes down my jeans and spanks me. Hard. He's set the timer for ten minutes. Now, ten minutes may not seem like a long time, but trust me. It is! By the time he finished my face was as wet as my pussy and my ass a bright red. I'd never be able to sit still during dinner! Then, I stripped, he attached the neclace to me. Suddenly I realized that I would not be able to wear a bra and that the loops over my nipples would ensure that they stayed erect and proud all evening. I glanced at the silk, red dress he had chosen and closed my eyes. Everyone who saw me would know I was braless. I thought he was finished with me, but no. He told me to get the "pearls".  Three large silver balls on a vinyl "string". He again placed me on his lap and, using my own wetness, lubed my anus. He inserted the balls slowly, making sure i felt each one. He stood me up and told me to get dressed. I stepped into the red silk and, looking down, realized that the string attached to my pearls was less than half an inch from the hem of the dress. If I bent over, sat wrong, the wind picked up or anything caused the hem to rise the string would be visible. He smiled, seeing my consternation. Knowing this was a test and that I did indeed need to prove myself to him, I stood up straight. My nipples pressing against the soft material, my bottom sore from the spanking, the pearls responding to each movement of my body, and smiled back. Finally, I was ready for our date night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, Anarie, did you pass the 'test'?