Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Fall Rules - brainstorming

It's time to start thinking of Fall Rules because with the change of seasons comes a change in rules. For me, fall is a time to prepare. To prepare for the coming holidays, cold weather, time inside. I clean more in the fall than the spring and decorate a lot more! More home cooked meals, more of those same meals frozen. I get busy with crafts, knitting scarves and socks, mending clothes. It's also cooler, especially at night, so I'll be wanting clothing which is something we always negotiate. Mr. Man has said that he wants to be a little stricter with me this season since next season, winter, he will loosen the reigns a bit since it is the Christmas season. This both terrifies and thrills me.He's already strict! Still through our love and respect for each other combined with know exactly what to expect has helped keep our marriage strong, pure, and HOT for over 20 years! So far, here are my thoughts. Please comment to help me decide or to offer suggestions.

1.  No more than three hours  a day devoted to crafting.
2.  Naked Yoga done for 1 hour minimum ever day.
3.  One day set aside for sewing, mending and laundry.
4.  I will sleep naked each night except for my feet. I will be allowed to wear fat, warm socks.
5.  I will keep up with "feeding" the sour dough and use it to make pancakes as often as possible.
6.  Whenever Mr. Man and I go out I will be wearing a plug of his choice if I wear slacks or leggings.
7.  I will not complain about the weather since this is useless. If I do, Mr. Man will immediately punish me.


I really need to come up with at least 3 more!!!

Possible punishments

forced nudity
hard belt spanking
caning
weighted nipple clamps
public display
figging

No comments: