Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Obedience

 We are on a three day train trip and have our own sleeper car. Still, only a curtain separates us from the other passengers walking by. Because of the nearness of others, He has refrained from spanking, but that doesn't mean he has refrained from discipline me, it simply means He is more creative and I must be silent. Today, He opened the small cooler in our luggage and pulled out a prepared ginger fig. He told me to undress and to hand Him all of my clothing. I hesitated, not wanting to be so exposed in a semi-private place. I shouldn't have done that. He inserted the fig into my anus and I began to cry. The burning was intense. He then told me that because of my hesitation, not only would my back, but also my front burn. Obviously, he had planned ahead. He pulled out a tube of wasabi and told me to spread my legs. Very quietly i begged for forgiveness, but He laughed pleasantly. He enjoys my begging and i know this and so i do it often even thought i know He will not have mercy. Fear more reprisal, i do as he says and spread my legs. He squeezes a small dab of wasabi directly onto my clit and i have to bit my cheek to keep from crying out. Tears are no flowing down my cheeks as my lady parts burn. He kisses me and then sits back to watch. I squirm and wiggle, but because of the window and my nudity, i am restricted in my movements, despite the lack of bonds. But then, i look into His eyes and see His pleasure. And in His pleasure, i find my own.


No comments: