Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Spanking of the week



I was hoping. Can't blame a girl for hoping. What was I hoping for? For Mister to forget that today was Thursday. You see, each and every Thursday Mister spanks me - hard some days, light others. Nonetheless, Thursday is the day for my maintenance. I hate it, but if I'm honest, I love it as well. We were camping near a river and it's been great. It's quite isolated here and only us and a few other couples - also nudists-  are in the area but even they are a few miles away. We walked down to the river and were hunting for pretty stones. Then, we sat for a bit and Mister said the words: Get in position. 

I stared at him a moment, confused because I was the one who had forgotten what day it was. Suddenly it dawned on me and still I hesitated. Naturally, he saw this. I scrambled across his lap and he pulled up my light dress. Again and again his hand came down. Because of the rocks, I couldn't press down on my knees, and I was afraid of falling off his lap, so I tried not to wiggle too much. This didn't stop me for crying out, though. Still, he continued, holding me tightly and raining down on my ass. I was sobbing by the time he stopped and began to soothe my poor cheeks, rubbing them lightly.

'Now that you've been reminded, are you ready for the punishment or would you prefer to wait?'
"I don't understand"
'For your hesitation. You know you're supposed to position yourself immediately when commanded, yet, you didn't, did you?"

This was a basic tenet in our relationship. On Thursday, I stopped whatever I was doing and obeyed him. 

"As you choose, Sir."

"Now it is."

I couldn't help myself. I began to count in my head. If I focused on that, perhaps I could endure without too much crying. 

Silly me. After twenty-five swats, I stopped counting and dropped my head, tears darkening the rocks below my face. Still, I could smell my own arousal and feel Mister's hard cock pressing against my thighs. Finally, he stopped, turned me over and held me tight, kissing me, praising my acceptance. He stood, holding me in his arms, and carried me back to the river knee deep in cool water. Gently, he let me find my feet and I knelt, the water soothing my burning bottom. I took his cock in my mouth, worshiped it, adored it, pleasured it. I proved my acceptance of the reminder and punishment spankings in this manner. Always. When I felt him explode, feeding me his essence, I knew I had pleased him. I looked up at him, smiling, warming under his loving gaze. Yes, this part of Thursdays, I truly love.








No comments: