Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spanking of the Week

I hate baseball. And now, it's baseball season. My Man, however loves baseball and has required that I be with him for each game he watches. First, I prepare traditional snacks - chips, dip, sandwiches, and fill a cooler with beer which I set next to the couch. Sometimes friends show up, sometimes, like today, it is just the two of us. I could really use this time to read, clean, do anything else, but this is one of his requirements, and in truth, I'm happy to obey. Once the game starts, I am to remain naked. Today, the Cards are playing the Cubs. He's a die hard Cubs fan (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!!) The Cards are up to bat first. Each time they get a man on base I get spanked. For every time time they score, I get ten swats on each cheek. If, by some chance, the Cubs get a man on base, he finger fucks me. If, I'm really lucky and the Cubs score, He lets me orgasm. Either way, by the end of the game, I'm a wet, dripping horny mess. My ass and thighs are red and swollen, by pussy throbbing and I am nothing but a melted whore begging to be fucked.

Maybe I DO like baseball afterall!

No comments: