Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Training waist of a slave

I offered myself to him and he accepted. I am his Slave, his to use as he pleases. I am not simply his lover, although we do love each other. I am more than that. I am his property and this is just as I want my life to me.

He has begun to train me in the ways that please him. He adores corsets and heels, so this is where we begin. He tied me into my first corset. I will wear this until he chooses to release me which will not be for quite some time. He has told me that I will be released only to shower, but aside from that, I will wear a corset constantly until my waist has achieved his desired size and shape. He does not want me deformed as with some of the women from the olden days, simply curvy. Besides, this will help my posture and my habit of snacking too often. He wants my waist to be no bigger than 28 inches. At the moment, it is 32, so I don't have far to go. I will become so used to wearing one that I will feel lost without it. He has tied it tightly and every 20 minutes for the last 2 hours he has pulled it even tighter. I cannot bend at the waist. I totter on my heels whenever I walk, which pleases him.

He instructs me, patiently, on how he wishes to leave the house each morning. Upon awaking, I will service him with my mouth. Once I have drunk of his essence I will make breakfast while he showers and dresses. If, however, I spill even a drop of his essence, He will punish me by denying my own release for the entire day. I will then kneel beside his brief case and wait. After he finishes eating, He will then leave for his day at work. I will then go to my room and read his requirements for the day then attend to my chores. This is quite difficult because I cannot bend. Nonetheless, I must clean the house, make sure there is food, and complete all of the other tasks he may assign to me before he returns home. When he walks through the door, I must again be kneeling on my rug. When he comes to stand in front of me, I will unzip his trousers and welcome him home properly. Again, I will swallow every drop. If I fail, I will not be allowed to shower, I will only be allowed a sponge bath, but whatever has spilled onto me will remain.

 He will then inspect the house. If there is any fault, I will be punished. He will release me from my corset. I am to shower, dry off, apply lotion then go to him. He will replace my corset. Then, he will use me as he sees fit for the rest of the evening.

No comments: