Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

submissive learns from mistakes

I disobeyed. Intentionally. It makes no difference what my infraction was; what matters is what I learned and how I learned it. 

My Lord is harsh, strict, fair, and clear in his expectations. I need this. I always, always have the right - the duty - to say NO. He always respects that. He loves me.

Still, I knowingly and willingly disobeyed a directive. I deserve this. I need this. I want this. He will not show me mercy, but he will give me compassion, understanding, and love. He is my Lord and Master in these moments, minutes, hours. I will feel this punishment for days. No marks will show, but I will remember, nonetheless. My muscles will ache. My anus will hurt. My nipples will be tender. 

He gingers me. The burn makes me cry. I keep the figs in until he comes. His pleasure before mine.

Twenty minutes goes by. My jaw aches. But he fills my mouth, feeds me.

He rests, removes the figs, then hooks me. Now, his teeth on my breasts. He nips, bites.  No real marks, just redness. Tenderness. Pain. Tears flood my eyes. Again. I am grateful. Yes, I love when he bites me, but this is not for my pleasure. This is for my betterment. He MUST make me FEEL this.

Today, it is not about my fulfillment, but my discipline.

Time goes by. I remain kneeling, prostrate before him, my ass in the air, my head on the floor.

He gains strength again, and fucks me. Hard. The hook fills me., and my nipples burn. He fucks. I learn - again - why I need him.

Bless Him.




No comments: