Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fall Rules

Mr. Mister has decided on Fall Rules. Being honest, I'm nervous, but willing. And, as always, trusting in his judgement.

1.  Nude for one consecutive 24 hour period per week.

2.  Three fifteen minute spanking sessions a week - minimum.

3.  Whenever we go out as a couple I will wear a medium sized butt plug if I wear pants or tights.

4.  Whenever we go out as I couple I will refrain from wearing underwear if wearing a dress.

5.  Once every two weeks I will plan a formal dinner party which consist of no less than 4 courses. Mr. Mister will choose the guests.

6.  Once a month we will attend a "play" party where Mr. Mister will play with me and allow others to do so as well.

7.   I will spend at least 10 minutes every day doing exercising my vaginal muscles using ben wah balls.

8.  I will CONSIDER and research having my nipples pierced. We will together come to a decision on whether to do this during the Winter.

9.  I will perform oral sex upon Mr. Mister whenever he requests.

10.  I will remove all or any clothing Mr. Mister wishes me to whenever or wherever he decides.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Mr. Mister would have you teach me how to serve so well! Thanks!